Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday....yes please!

Who's happy to see Friday.....Yes!!!! Me too.  I've had a good week but a super busy one and I am ready for just a couple of days of chill.  Well a couple of days of chill and retail.  If you are feeling the same here's a few things I found on line......and may or may not have ordered

First up,
Slide View: 1: Floreat Yardley Sleep Jumpsuit
Floreat Jumpsuit

Ok, when I saw this I thought it was super cute.  Looks comfy.  Love the colors.  But then I read about it and they actually call it a "sleep jumpsuit".....Huh? A what? Ok, who says I think I will go to bed now and selects this....I am going with absolutely no one.  It has great reviews and everyone agreed this is not for sleeping, but looks super cute about town.  You know what I think it should be called? The "get in my suitcase we are going on vacation jumpsuit"  Don't you agree?  Maybe they wanted to call it that but just didn't have enough room.

If you need a little shoe to go with said jumper
Kathalia Platform Sandal, Main, color, METAL GOLD LEATHER
Vince Camuto Kathalia Platform

This Vince Camuto Shoe is on sale half off and is now under $55.  It comes in this gold and a cognac.

I also thought this little clutch was adorable
Resin Handle Clutch, Main, color, NUDE
Leith Clutch

And you get all three of these
Set of 3 Hoop & Drop Earrings, Main, color, MULTI
Bauble Bar Earring Set
 for under $41,  Keep one pair and gift the others.....or keep them all for yourself.  No judgment here.

Lastly, I am totally obsessed with Fly London shoes.  They are all day comfortable and super cute.

Yeba Wedge Sandal, Main, color, SAND LEATHER
Yeba Wedge

It also comes in black.

I don't know about you but I needed that little retail therapy.

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful weekend.  I hope you are encouraged and that you have the opportunity to encourage others.

See you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment