Monday, June 1, 2020

Thanks and a Winner

Big thanks to you all for sending such nice birthday wishes.  It was really a nice, quiet day.....just perfect.  I got so many surprise porch packages and cards and emails and social media posts.  It really was nice to hear from so many.

As promised I randomly selected two winners from all the subscribers and those who left comments.


The First Winner is
@d......ers91! She selected Sweet Pineapple....and I concur. 


The Second Winner is 
pws.....@aol.com.  She selected Boutique 81....this one is new to me and I am happy to now know about it.

I am off to grab both of your gift cards and will get them to you right away!

You guys shared a lot of great spots.  I'm listing them all here in case others want to check them out

Sweet Pineapple
Boutique 81
Daisy Lane
Shoe Fly
Better than Before
Patches and Stitches
3:sixteen
Smoking Goat Art
Sparkle.shoppe (find her on Instagram)

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment