Monday, June 29, 2020

Because Bread wasn't Enough

I have shared with you all how much bread we have baked and consumed.  Well we have discovered a new guilty pleasure


Yep, now we are making donuts.

Send intervention.....no don't......we are actually enjoying this!


I found this new online shop and I may have placed a rather large initial order.

But today I want to tell you about this pan


It makes 6 homemade cake donuts.  It even came with the recipe card.  I didn't have cocoa in the pantry so I made mine with a vanilla glaze and added a few sprinkles.

It was super easy and quick.  The recipe made 18 donuts so I had to bake 3 times.  I may grab another pan or two just to make it go quicker, but it really wasn't bad because they are a quick 8 minute bake.  So I had all 18 done in 30 minutes.

I also ordered these 

Disposable Pastry Bags

Once the batter was made I scooped it into these bags and piped the batter into the pans.

Loving this new find and the results we got in these


Delicious donuts.......ok, I better go do a workout.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment