Monday, July 20, 2020

Recent Amazon Buys

Amazon and I have always had a good relationship, but we may be corresponding with each other even more lately.  Today I thought I would share with you a few of the standouts I have ordered, tried and fallen in love with

We burn a lot of candles around here and we are always hunting for one of those disposable lighters that will actually work.  So we ordered this

RONXS Lighter
It is a USB rechargeable lighter.  No more clicking to no avail. It plugs right in and charges right up.  We have really enjoyed having it.  It does not produce a flame.  It produces more of a spark but that spark lights everything just like a flame.  It also has a safety switch.  This has been one of our best buys lately.

I also needed some spray bottles.  We have been trying to cut down on all the bottles of stuff we recycle.  Honestly, our recycle pickup used to be every week and now it is once a month.  We are big recyclers, but we fill that bin up quickly.  So I grabbed these

Glass Spray Bottles

These were packaged super nicely and are very good quality.  The first thing I mixed was some Young Living Thieves Essential Oil cleanser.  We kept one bottle on the main floor and put the other on the second floor.  The counter tops in this house have never been so happy.

I showed you these the other day
Spice Jars

If you missed the post with all those details, just click here.  I just ordered my second set to finish out all my spices.  I have been grabbing these and cooking with them and they are performing wonderfully.

The last thing for today is these
E-Cloths

We have found these to be quite good in cleaning mirrors and glass.

Now as you can imagine we've had several other boxes delivered and I am in the process of giving them all a go right now.  If any other products rise to the top, I will be sure to report back here.

I have been bonding like crazy with Netflix too.  On Wednesday I will share what good things I have found there.

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for sharing the spice jars. We are moving to a newly remodeled home that has built in shelving just for spice jars. Those jars will be perfect for the space!!

    ReplyDelete