Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The July Gift Guide

Hey, do you need a gift this month?  Or maybe you are getting ahead on that Christmas shopping.  Listen, if this quarantine has taught us nothing else, it surely has shown us to not leave things to the last minute.  I have been so thankful that I purchased, addressed and stamped all my birthday cards for the year back in January.  It has been wonderful to pull out the cards and pop them in my curbside mailbox.  And, yes, we are gearing up for our annual Christmas gift wrapping on July 25th.  We have no idea if we will be mobile or not come December (praying we will) regardless, we will be ready.

I am little proud of my minor hoarding.  I have been able to celebrate 3 family birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day primarily with stuff I had in this house.  My little great nephew is taking some online camps and I've been able to pull out glue, popsicle sticks, paint and all manner of things around here.....no need to go to the store.....I have it in a bin.

Anyway, back to gift ideas.  Many of you have mentioned wanting to diversify your retail endeavors, shop locally owned, small businesses and give some other folks some financial love.  So this month's gift ideas is full of minority, locally owned options for you......let's get started.

For the Beauty Lover on your lists check out Mented.  I tried this lipstick
Matte Pretty in Pink
and this lip gloss
Mauve Over Lip Gloss
Their products are not just for women of color, but for all women. They have a really nice feature on the website called the Shade Finder.

Now if you need a gift for a Guy on your list check out Hot Sauce Shero
Summer 5-Pack
This set allows the experience of all five flavors.  Individual bottles are also available if he doesn't need a whole hot sauce assortment. But don't most people need a hot sauce assortment?

I think your Gal Pal (or you) would like these
Macaron Variety Pack
Macaron Variety Pack
Aren't these the prettiest little macarons you ever did see?  They are from Tier Couture Bakery in Georgia.  She has such fun varieties including wine infused macarons and even carrot cake macarons.  This would be such a fun gift for someone.

If you need a Home gift for a family or housewarming check out Stewart Town Coffee.  
Coffee
They sell all kinds of coffee in whole beans, ground and K-cups.  Brighten up some family's morning with some of this delicious coffee.

And lastly a little something for the Kids on your list 
Every Little Thing
I Am Magnificent - by  Josh Childress (Paperback) - image 1 of 1
I am Magnificent
Hope you find some things you love.

See you back on Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment