Monday, August 28, 2017

Are You Ready for some Football........

Already we are back to the time of the year of Friday night high school games, Saturday college games and Sunday Professional games.....Yay.....if you haven't sensed some sarcasm in this sentence, allow me to be more clear

Am I ready for some football?

No thank you.  See even though I am not a sports fan, I am polite.

No matter what, I always end up cheering for whoever is losing when I walk in the room.  I can't help it.  I love a good comeback story.  Which I guess is why I am so drawn to sports movies.  Weird isn't it? I don't care to watch an actual sporting event but I LOVE a good sports movie.

My all time favorite is

Image result

I love a good based on real event story.  Because honestly life is stranger than fiction.  This one starts tragically but is inspiring and goose bump raising.  It also doesn't hurt that Matthew McConaughey is in it.  I do love a good Matthew movie.

I also watch this one every time I catch it on
Related image

Another based on real events and just as inspiring.

Another favorite....
Image result

Love this one.  My daughter flips by it as quickly as possible because she knows I am going to say we should watch it. Inspiring movie and Sandra's wardrobe totally rocks.

And then there is always

Image result

Goodness there is a lot of tragedy in sports.  But I love this one too.

And  so you don't think I just love football movies.  I also love

Image result


If you have never read the book, you should.  What can I say....I love a good story of perseverance.

Anyway, while many are enjoying football games, I will be netflixing, amazon priming and scanning the cable guide for a good movie.

Make it a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment