Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Finds on Haute Look

I scoped the internet to find some fun things to show you this week.  I started at Hautelook.com and didn't have to go any further.  They have some great brands featured right now.

First up, Free People

Image of Free People Pintuck Chiffon Blouse
Pintuck Blouse
I think this is a great blouse.  I would wear it buttoned up just a tad more....ok a lot more.  But I think it would be good as a layering piece and also alone with some great jeans.

Image of Free People White Hot Shirred Hoodie
Hoodie

I think this is a hoodie with a little extra. It has a nice cut and the sleeves have that extra shirring detail. It is that dressed up athlesiure look. Black or Silver

Hautellook is also featuring one of my favorite jewelry brands.  If you don't own any Lucky jewelry......you should.  I have a couple pieces from them and I really like them.  Here are a couple of examples.

Image of Lucky Brand Pave Disc Pendant Necklace
This Pave necklace is only $12.97


Image of Lucky Brand Two-Tone Beaded Collar Necklace

This two toned collar necklace is only $16.97 and comes in a couple of color options.Image of Lucky Brand Chunky Chain Bracelet

Chunky chain bracelet only $12.97

Those are just a few things that caught my eye but there are several long necklaces, layered pieces, rings, earrings, etc.  Worth taking a look.

Baggallini bags are also featured.  If you are not familiar, these are super lightweight bags with lots of built in storage.  This black cheetah one is super cute and may have been put into my cart.

Here is the inside

Image of baggallini Everyday Embossed Cheetah Shoulder Bag
See that's nice, right?  Only $24.97

And I think these would be great for travel
Image of baggallini Center Backpack
Backpack in 4 color choices.


Image of Kikit Hacci Zip Pullover

This cute top comes in this pretty blue and a black.  It would just be a great top to throw on for weekend wear.

And I absolutely can't wait to come home and put on tops like this one.
Image of Harlowe & Graham Long Sleeve Fleece Sweatshirt



Have a great weekend girls! Talk to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment