Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Labor Day Sales

There are lots of good sales going on now and coming up for Labor Day.

Here are a few notable things:

First, let me remind you to use ebates if you are doing any shopping on line.  Last week I got another check for $67.  Here's a link if you want to set up an account.  If you need an ebates refresher, here is the original post.

Pier 1 has some great fall stuff out.  Do you forget about them? I hate to say it but I do.  Even though there are two stores in town neither is on my daily path.  But I always find fun things when I do pop in.
fun pillows

Pretty glass pumpkins


Gap has quite a nice sale going on.  Up to 50% off most items plus an extra 20% off with code GETMORE.

Trendy Floral Top






Old Navy has 40% off.....in case you weren't aware, florals are really big this season.  This next little top can be worn in all seasons, alone when warm and with a cardigan as it gets cooler

Gold Floral
Accessory Concierge has 25% off their whole site with code ABC123.  You can pick up this necklace for instance.
Etched Wood Horn Pendant
Etched Wood Horn Necklace

Also check out the following:

Boden has several items up to 70% off.  But the deals are so good they are final sale.

J Jill also several items on sale worth checking out.

Kohls is always doing their thing.

Loft has a couple of different offers worth the look.

I am back on Friday with another gift idea post.  See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment