Monday, April 17, 2017

Ebates

I hope you had a wonderful Easter and good times with  your loved ones!

But here is Monday again and so soon. Hopefully, you have a good week ahead.

I talk a lot about shopping on here.  And I link to several things you can buy on line.  But please, please, please tell me you are using Ebates when you shop on line.  Here is why....

1) It is Free!
2) It is Easy!
3) YOU get money back!
4) It is Free!.....felt that was worth repeating.

All you do is create yourself a little Ebates account - basic information like name, address and create a user name and password.

Then you simply log on to Ebates, select the store from which you will shop, click the link and shop like normal.  Ebates will put a percentage of what you buy into your Ebates account and periodically send you a check.

Here is what I have earned so far


I had heard about this for the longest and just knew there was a catch so I delayed signing up.....I shudder to think of all the money I missed out on.

But I'm in now and it is paying off.

Most stores are 1% or 2% back but sometimes they run specials where you can get 6% back.

All stores are not on Ebates but a ton of stores are and it is always worth a try. I find most stores I am shopping from participate.

If you want to set up an account, you can click here.  This is my referral link.

Girls, get on board....you'll be getting checks in the mail soon.  And let's face it....it's like free money that you totally don't have to feel guilty about spending.

Ebates has just started letting you use their service in actual stores.  You register a credit card on line and when you use that credit card in the store you'll get cash back.  So if you are using a credit card that you already get cash back you will essentially be doubling up.  You still get the cash back thru your credit card but you will also get it thru ebates!  Right now there are 36 participating stores including Bed Bath and Beyond, Charming Charlie, Clarks, Ann Taylor and Gap.

Do not delay, start getting paid to shop!

Back on Wednesday with the 3rd installment of favorite products.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment