Friday, April 21, 2017

Charity Sale- Round 3

I made a special trip to Belk this week to scope out some more goodies for us.  I'm here for you.  It's the kind of sacrifice I am willing to make.Well today let's cover Handbags, accessories and make up.

Listen, I highly encourage shopping for yourself but don't forget to shop for those presents too.

There are some cute handbag options.  The girl working in handbags tells me they will all be 25% off with the only exclusion being Michael Kors.  Let's hope she's right.

First up, this cute Fossil bag.  I think it says "summer". It is a chambray and leather mix.
Fossil® Kinley Medium Crossbody
Next, the Jessica Simpson Martine Hobo.  This comes in a Navy/Coral combo or a Black/Lime.
Jessica Simpson Martine Hobo
This is the Kensie Hobo and is a good simple all purpose bag.

Kensie Jakarta Hobo Shoulder Bag

This Steve Madden bag has an embroidered strap giving it the look of the guitar straps that are so popular right now.
Steve Madden Guitar Strap Saddle Bag
The lady in the watch section said these would be 25% off too.
This is the Kate Spade Scallop Watch.  On-line it only shows the silver but they had gold and silver in the store.
kate spade new york® Gramercy Scallop Stainless Steel Three Hand Watch

And if you prefer a leather band, there is this option.
kate spade new york® 5 O'Clock Metro Watch
And a little less pricey but love the color of the band for the summer is this Fossil option.

Fossil® Women's Original Boyfriend Three-Hand Leather Watch
Don't forget your charity ticket will also get you that unusual discount on cosmetics and fragrances.

There are tons of rollerball options and those are great for birthdays, teacher gifts, stocking stuffers.  I won't put pictures here but this link will take you to several options. And then it is indeed a great time to restock your own favorite make up.

Stack your coupons if you can and get that extra 20% the charity sale prices.

I have to get serious now and make my list of what we are actually going to buy.
See you at Belk!

Join me here Monday for a challenge I hope you will join me in for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment