Friday, April 14, 2017

Charity Sale Prep - round 2

Last Friday I talked a little about preparing for the Belk Charity Sale.  I had a few general questions so let me address them quickly here -
The sale is April 29th at 6 a.m.

However, you can pre-sell now.

Pre-sell just means you pick out what you want and the associate will take your Belk Credit Card information and ring up your purchase later.  You then go back after the 29th and give your name and walk away with your purchases which have been rung up for you.

You buy a $5 ticket for the benefit of getting these sale prices but don't worry you get $5 off your first purchase, so essentially you get your five bucks back.

Hope all that helps.

So today how about some great shoes we checked out in the store.......


First up

Tommy Hilfiger Slip on.  This comes in red, navy and grey.
Tommy Hilfiger Beau Slip on Sneaker

Another slip on option, is this Steve Madden which comes in camel, olive and black.
Steve Madden Elouise Perforated Sneaker
So between these you have 6 color choices in a cute little slip on that will be good with skirts, shorts, jeans....practically anything you wear this summer.

Now this next brand is really appealing to me,,,,,

The Latigo Jojo Wood Sandal which comes in this shell color or black.
Latigo Jojo Wood Sandal
This reminds me a little of a shoe I had in high school which is probably why I like it so much.  Did I ever tell y'all I was voted best dressed in my senior class?  I should totally find that picture.....no, I probably shouldn't. Let's just let that memory be.

Back to shoes.  This is another Latigo. The Latigo Trance Sandal.
Latigo Trance Sandal
Cute. Very Cute.

Now if you do thong sandals.  This Dolce Vita Jude Flat Sandal is a good one.

Dolce Vita Jude Flat Sandal
You have 5 color options on this one and the bead detail is really fun.

And a shoe on the wish list of a young lady in my house.

The Steve Madden Rizzaa
Steve Madden Rizzaa Sandals
It comes in this tan and black.  She really likes that it laces up at the ankle.  We will see if it makes the final cut.


The Sam Edelman Susie is denim multi-color shoe.  Think with a denim dress or with white pants.


Remember most of these will be 20 or 25% off plus if you received a two-day coupon in a black envelope, you can stack it and get another 20% off.  This makes a $100 pair of shoes $64.  If you did not get that coupon in the mail, FIND A FRIEND WHO DID!!!!!!


Game on, girls, grab yourself some Charity Sale shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment