Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Favorite Product Series.....Oh My Sweet Elfa

Each Wednesday this month I plan to share a favorite product.  These are things I spent money on and still feel good about buying.  We all fall for advertisements, great marketing and suffer sheer loss of will power and common sense at times which result in purchase regret and the birth of yard sales.  But the products I will show you this month are things I love and would quickly buy again.

This week's product - Elfa door organization system.

I ordered this from the Container Store.  They have a step by step design tool on their site.

Click here to get started.  First you will choose your color.  I went with white wire.  Then you choose your installation.  I went with the 'hang on residential door' option.  Listen, the installation could not have been easier or quicker - super simple.  I'm talking less than 15 minutes.  Plus with this option you can easily take it off and move it to another door or even another home if you relocate. There is no drilling or anything. You then choose the size of your door and finally you select the items you want to put on your bar.

You can add up to six items to your bar to customize the storage to your needs.  I put some baskets to hold ribbon, a peg board to hang scissors and tape and a gift wrap organizer.

Now if you are nervous about customizing or need help getting started.  They provided some best selling configurations here.

I spent around $80 on each door.

Here's how I am using mine in our spare bedroom.




Sorry the pictures are not that great.  I had some odd angles because my gift storage is inside this closet and I didn't want to risk any of you to spotting your gift!


What are you doing with the back of your doors?  Nothing you say? Well here you go.....think pantry, bathroom, linen closet, bedroom closet doors.

I am currently considering another one for my closet door.  I need some accessory organization and this just may be the route to go.

Anyway, go bond with the back of one of your doors, have a heart to heart talk with it, tell it you need more and feel like it has more to offer.  Then go for it!!!!

Stay weather aware and safe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment