Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Favorite Product Series - 4th edition Huggable Hangers

Today is the last installment for this month's favorite product series.  If you missed any, we covered
1) Elfa Door Storage
2) Paper and Paper Cutter
3) Magic Pants

Today's product is the one that I have actually owned the longest.

It all started one night at 11pm when I flipped to QVC to see what the new special of the day would be.  Then as I always do, I flipped to HSN to see what they were offering.  My typical mode is to see what the new specials will be, go to sleep, and decide by morning if I want to order.  I know - it is an extreme demonstration of self-control.

Well this night.....I didn't.....I couldn't look away - organized, beautiful closets???? Ok, HSN, let's see what you have going on.

This was the beginning of my long term relationship with Huggable Hangers.  I know there are knock offs, but don't be fooled.  The specials that they offer on these typically come out to about $1/hanger.  It's worth it to get the real thing.

They offer the prettiest colors, we have camel, lime green, and purple.  My girls went with fun and lively colors.  My husband and I went with safe neutrals.
Having everything in your closets on the same type hangers really makes a difference.  You get a more uniform look and you avoid the dreaded hanger tangles that occur when you have wire, plastic, and store hangers intermingling with each other.  Plus the thin design really does allow you to hang more items in your space.

Now I'm going to be honest with you, Joy makes all kinds of extras to go with these hangers.....cascading hooks, pant clips, etc.  I don't use any of those.  I try to buy the hangers when they are offered alone or with as few extras as possible.

Let me warn you, you just may have to slowly build up your hanger supply.  The first order I made was for 100 hangers.  I thought surely that would do it.....psshhhh I was in denial.  I won't go into how many subsequent orders I've made but all have been worth it.

This set  gets you 50 hangers plus some of the extras for $39.95
Huggable Hangers® 65pc Essential Closet Set - Chrome

This is a smaller set of 24 for $19.95
Huggable Hangers® Gift Set with Velvet Totes - Chrome
The good news is HSN is currently offering free shipping on these hangers and that, my friends, is a good savings......did I mention my first order was for 100....Aaahhh free shipping, a love language indeed.

Give'em a try.  I think you'll like them.

Come back on Friday and see what I actually swiped my Belk Card for at the Charity sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment