Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Favorite Product Series - Magic Pants

Welcome to the 3rd edition of my favorite products.  If you are just tuning in, favorite product #1 was Elfa door storage and favorite product #2 was gift wrap and a paper cutter.

Now for this week's feature - My magic pants also known as my favorite pants.  I call them magic because when I wear them people always comment about me looking thin.....oh you silly goose....it's just my magic pants.  Look I don't know what it is about these but I even feel thinner in them.

Let me just say - thank you, Isaac Mizrahi, for making these pants.

They come in an ankle length and it comes in petite, regular and tall. I am 5'4 which is borderline petite.  So I cheat and buy the regular ankle length and since it is meant to be ankle length on long legged girls, they fit me like a regular pant. So you will need to decide where you want them to fall on you.

I own 2 black pairs, 1 white pair, 1 navy pair, 1 khaki pair and 1 grey pair......see I told you I like them.

They wash great.  I don't dry any of my pants because my hips are allergic to pants that have been in the dryer.

I buy my normal size so I think they are true to size.

Here are the pants

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Regular 24/7 Stretch Ankle Pants - A261051
They are from QVC and they come in white, black, lemonade, camel, paprika, passion fruit, grey, navy, french blue and turquoise.  Again, if you don't want ankle pants just search on QVC for the Isaac Mizrahi 24/7 pant and all the options will come up.

Talk to you on Friday!

1 comment: