Friday, April 28, 2017

Belk Charity Sale - Made the cut

Here are a few of the things that made the final cut.  We actually tried these on in the store and purchased them.  I must say had I just been shopping on line, I am not sure any of these photos would have drawn me in, but in person.....these are winners.

This Sophie Max denim dress is much cuter in person than on the web.




Sophie Max Denim Bell Sleeve Dress

This Adidas shoe.  Two of us liked this one so we bought it in black and grey.
adidas® Women's Lite Racer Sneakers

This Sophie Max dress in coral


Sophie Max Sleeveless Lace Dress

This junior top

BeBop Mini Stripe Shirting V Neck Top

This top has the cutest sleeves and is going to look great with white pants and jeans. And it is for me!!!
Esley Stripe Short Flutter Sleeve Top






I can't wait to get these shoes home.  Twice this week I have put together an outfit and NEEDED these.
Latigo Jojo Wood Sandal

This Free People top is another item we got in two colors.
Free People Marcy Tank Top

This dress that is certainly NOT for me.
WAYF Rayan Stripe Off The Shoulder Dress

This blouse has black, white, yellow and mint.

CHAUS Roll-Tab Split Neck Bouquet Pintuck Blouse

We also bought several presents which I cannot post here, stocked up on a few cosmetics and someone bought a new lipstick.......I know I am a wild woman.....hope you had some good finds too. And remember this is stuff we bought during the pre-sale.  You still have time to snag whatever you want.  The actual sale is at 6:00 am this Saturday.  If you have missed any of the Belk Charity Sale posts, be sure to look back the last 3 Fridays.....there have been some good things.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will meet you back here on Monday.

Remember it will be May 1st and we will start working on our 31 intentional accomplishments.  If you missed that post you can look back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment