Monday, October 8, 2018

Columbus Day

I am off today and literally on the couch under a throw.....but here are a few sales if you are interestedin doing some browsing or shopping

Anthropologie has an additional 40% off sale items - no code needed

Colleen Rothschild has $25 off a $100 purchase - use code COL25

Neiman Marcus Last Call has an additional 35% off of sale prices

Pottery Barn offers 20% off your purchase - use code FRIENDS

J. Crew has 40% off your purchase with code BIGSALE

LOFT has 40% off with code FALLFEST


I hope you have a wonderful day.

I will see you back here on Wednesday .......don't miss it.  I have gathered fall table inspirations from several of my friends and I am going to show you the first of them this Wednesday.  See you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment