Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Retail Finds

So I stopped at Target on the way home for some pepperoncini to go on our roast beef sliders.  I took the scenic route to the grocery section and ran into a couple of things you might be interested in.

Target is carrying some jeans made by Levis. They are called Denizen.  The good thing about Levi products is they typically come in a range of sizes so everyone can usually find a fit.

I saw these
DENIZEN® from Levi's® Women's Modern Boot Cut Jeans - Marissa - image 3 of 5
Marissa Bootcut
They come in a medium and dark wash, sizes 2-18 and in short, regular and tall.  I tried them on so I could give you an informed report.  I could wear my regular size 8.  The regular length would require me to wear a good height heel.  The short length would be what I would buy.  The pocket placement and shading on these really accent the hind quarters.  So if you are curvy you may not like these.  If you are rear challenged, I think you will love these.

I also really liked the slim jean

DENIZEN® from Levi's® Women's Modern Slim Jeans - Marissa - image 1 of 4
Marissa Modern Slim Jean
These basically had the same fit but just with the slimmer leg.  Again you have a full range of sizes and two color options.  I would have to go with the short length on these as well.

And then because I am committed to full research I tried on these
DENIZEN® from Levi's® Women's High-Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans - image 2 of 4
Ankle Jean
These jeans also come in two color options.  This super dark and then a really light.  Because these are ankle jeans they only come in the one length option.  Here is what I loved about these: one, they are high rise so they really combat the muffin top and two, they are ankle length.  Because I am only 5'4" ankle length becomes normal pant length for me.  They have zippers at the bottom and I think they would also be cute on you taller girls with your booties because they should hit right above your booties. 

So I really didn't need any new jeans BUT these had the high rise, the ankle length and they were only $29.99......so I accidentally bought them but I did remember to get the pepperoncini too.

They did not leave out the men.  They have several to choose from for them like this one for $24.99
DENIZEN® from Levi's® Straight Fit 218™ Men's Jeans - Sierra - image 1 of 6
Straight Fit 218

And some for the kiddos too

DENIZEN® from Levi's® Boys' Skinny Knit Jeans - Blue - image 1 of 3
Boys Levis Skinny
Girls' Skinny Ruffle Hem Jeans - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Blue - image 1 of 5
Cat and Jack Ruffle Hem

I am thinking everyone can get a pair of jeans and a fun top for Christmas...... well the guys probably don't want a fun top but maybe a manly flannel for them.  Check these out for gifts or for yourself.

Have a great weekend!  Saturday here is supposed to be quite rainy.  If your weather is the same I hope you can enjoy some time on the couch under a throw.





No comments:

Post a Comment