Monday, October 29, 2018

Fall Back and a Winner!!!!

Happy Monday, everyone.  Hope you are set for a great upcoming week.  This week leads up to one of my favorite weekends of the whole year.....this weekend we will Fall Back!!!!! And I am pumped about it.  I don't know what it is, but I enjoy that extra hour probably more than most.  I encourage you to embrace it, prepare for it, relish in it and here are a few things I highly recommend that you can gather this week so you will be sure to be ready.

First up, nothing makes an extra hour in bed better than fresh sheets.  I don't know what your sheet changing schedule typically is, but make an extra effort to make it Saturday so you can crawl into fresh, crisp linens.

Next, nothing prepares you for good rest like lavender.  If you have time for a nice soaking bath try


If you have Amazon Prime, you can grab these there and have them here in time for this weekend.  If you want to try purchasing locally, try some of the specialty grocery stores like Sprouts, Trader Joe's, or Earth Fare.  You can also sometimes find them at Bed Bath and Beyond.

If you are a shower girl but still want the whole lavender experience, try


You can usually find in the same places I mentioned above.  I personally think the Amazon price is a little higher than you can find locally.  So I would try the local options first.

Ok, then we are going to need some comfy jammies
Mae Women's Sleepwear Vintage Thermal Loose Fit Pajama Set
Mae Thermal PJs
There are a couple of pattern options so I think you can find some you like.

If you prefer shorts
Women's Pajama Set Total Comfort - Gilligan & O'Malleyâ„¢ - image 1 of 2

Target Women's PJs
Three color options in these.

And, of course, an extra hour means we can read longer before turning off the lights.  Here is what I am currently reading and highly recommend


comfort & joy

I will have a full book review later but go ahead and start it....you will love it.

So join me in the countdown to an extra hour of rest!

Before you go, we have a winner of the Hallmark movie tee and hot chocolate.....

CONGRATULATIONS......Karen T.  !!!!!!

I will get your prize to you as soon as possible.

Thanks to you all for checking in with me here.  Hope you have a great week!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I have finished two books by Kristen Hannah, The Nightengale and The Great Alone. I enjoyed both of these and I look forward to reading this Christmas book.

    ReplyDelete