Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Fall Porch Decor

I always look forward to picking out some pumpkins and mums for the front porch.  I mean honestly, aren't fall colors just the best.  So here's what is going on outside my front door.

I showed you guys this wreath and new door mat I bought on my skip day. So now they are greeting visitors and UPS delivery guys


I don't have a huge porch but I wanted a little something to add interest.  I found this chair at Funky Monkey on Hwy 72.  

To say that it is chippy is an understatement, 


but since I am up on my tetanus shot I felt like I could bring it home.  I love how it looks with the pumpkin and mum.



I then just finished the steps with more pumpkins, mums and gourds.


And put out my fall flag.



Last week there was plenty of rain EVERY DAY but this week I have to remember to keep everything hydrated.
I hope you are embracing this fall season in whatever way makes you happiest.



See you back here on Friday with my latest fall craft.....I think you are going to love it.

Oh but before I go two quick bonus things to share
1) Oct 4th is Taco Day - treat yourself to tacos in some form.  We will be having taco stuffed baked potatoes.
2) Frye will be on Hautelook at 10:00 am Central time on Thursday.  If you think you might want anything be sure and check out Hautelook.com.  If you aren't signed up with them yet, feel free to use my referral link by clicking here.  It only takes and email to sign up.

See you back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment