Friday, April 12, 2019

More than.....

Ok, I have to start today with a few or three disclaimers

First. what I am about to talk about comes from a beer company.  So I am not a beer fan but this is good. Let's face it some companies just make good commercials.  If I were in advertising, I would want to work for Budweiser, Hallmark or Publix because I think they own the commercial world. They usually give me goose bumps... I like a good touching advertisement.

Second, I am going to talk about Dwayne Wade who from  a distance I really like.  He seems fun. But I don't know him personally and he might be a completely different person.  I say all of that because of the third disclaimer.....

Third, Dwayne happens to be married to Gabrielle Union who I also really liked from a distance.  But now she holds the distinction of writing the book that not only did I not finish but I also returned. Language, young lady, language.

Now that all the disclaimers are done - here is what I really wanted to show you.  Dwayne Wade in his last year of professional basketball arranged to trade jerseys with other players as he went thru his last season.  So take a look


So the last line, spoken by his mother says it all.  "You are more than a basketball player...."

Whatever you do, 
however you answer the question "so what do you do?" at parties, 
no matter what your job is

You are more than that........aren't we all.  

The people you have supported, loved, helped, prayed for, listened to, inspired, stood by in good times and bad would describe you as much more.

Just stopping by today to remind you.....you are so much MORE than.........


Have a great weekend.  Talk to you on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment