Friday, April 26, 2019

Summer shoes - Yes Please!

I probably own 3 times the number of summer shoes than winter shoes.  In the winter I am either wearing my black booties, my brown booties or on the super wild day - my grey booties.  I am all about warmth and comfort and I just don't stray very much.  But the summer is another story altogether. There are so many colors and sure they are all sandals but there's wedges and slip-ons and espadrilles and so on and so on. 


Here are a few to wet your summer appetite

LUCKY BRAND Bettanie Espadrille Wedge Sandal, Main, color, CLOUD LEATHER
Bettanie

There are four color options and it's worth clicking on the link just to see them in pink.

This next one is a good mid-heel little slide
NINE WEST Aubrey Cutout Slide Sandal, Main, color, TROPIC ORANGE LEATHER
Aubrey

This orange is super cute and it also comes in coffee and the prettiest yellow.  I think this is a skirt, dress, pant and even jean shoe.  Versatile.....very versatile.

If you need a little animal in your life
MARC FISHER LTD Ritely Genuine Calf Hair Sandal, Main, color, LEOPARD HAIRCALF
Ritely

This one also come in a white pony print which is also very cute.

Finally, hit any shoe store and you will find this trendy idea in summer shoes......
DR. SCHOLL'S If You Can Platform Sandal, Main, color, GREIGE LEATHER
If You Can

It is a platform with a sporty sole and I think any shoe that is a cross between a cute sandal and comfy sneaker is a real win.  This one comes in this color called greige and a black.

Pedicure up, girls, and grab some cute sandals to enjoy this summer.

Have a great weekend.

Talk to you on Monday.  I am working on a fun series for next week.  Fingers crossed I focus and get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment