Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Daydream.....again

When I was young I could spend hours daydreaming.  Hours.  I am fairly certain I went to sleep every night daydreaming.  Sometimes about hanging out with my friends.  Sometimes about having pancakes for breakfast the next morning.  Sometimes about an upcoming pep-rally.  As I got older I would daydream about boys, going to college, getting married, Once I was married, I pulled him into the habit of daydreaming too.  We would ride around and look at houses, talk about what we wanted one day, even how we wanted to landscape it.  We moved on to daydreaming about vacations, children and growing old together. I will admit I still daydream about big sales.  I do love a sale eve.

Here's what all those stages of daydreaming had in common....hope.  Thinking about what the future can hold, how things might be.....hope.

I want to be hopeful again.  I still have a lot to dream about.

You still have a lot to dream about.

A little pause today to remind us all to keep dreaming, keep hoping, keep expecting great things to come.

What are three things you are hoping for?

Spend some time thinking about them. Spend some time daydreaming about them.

Definitions-Hope III Canvas Art - Tara Reed (24 x 24)
Hope Canvas
Wexford Home 'Arrow of Hope' 3 Sizes Available Premium Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Hope Arrow Canvas



Here's hoping you are filled with hopeful, promising thoughts.....and that you take a little time to daydream.

See you back on Friday.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I'm a daydreamer, too! Maybe we should start a Daydreamer Support Group haha?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreaming of just that sort of group :)

    ReplyDelete