Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June Girls and those with upcoming birthdays

Just a reminder to go to Kendra Scott during your birthday month.  All you do is show your driver's license to prove it is indeed the month of your birthday and you get an item 50% off.

If you do not need/want an item for yourself, it is a great opportunity to grab a gift for someone.  I know people think that Kendra Scott is pricey for costume jewelry, but I must say it is some good quality stuff.  We have several pieces like this classic

Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace in Iridescent Drusy
Elisa
and this long pendant version
Customize Your Own Reid Necklace
Reid

When you go into the store you can go to the Color Bar and choose what color metal you want and what stone you want (there are well over 30 stones).

You can also customize rings, earrings and bracelets.

Here's what I chose this year.


This is the Deena Earring.  There was gold, rhodium (silver) and rose metals and, of course, the plethora of stones to select from.  Mine is the silver metal with the white pearl stone.

It was happy birthday from me to me at 50% off.  I have already worn them and loved them.  They are lightweight and I think rather pretty.

So set a reminder on your phone to go to Kendra Scott during your birthday month.  If you have a girl on your list that you are just not sure what to get her as a gift......give her a Kendra Scott gift card then tell her to spend it getting her 50% off item.

I wish every store gave us 50% off for our birthdays.  Thanks, Kendra!

See you back here on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment