Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Yayday!!!!

Literally my child called me this week and asked about going somewhere that evening.  I was quick to remind her that she already had plans for Wednesday night.  She reminded me it was Tuesday.  To which I replied....you are kidding it cannot still be Tuesday!!!!

I've had a long week.....and evidently a particularly long Tuesday.  So double Yay to Friday!!!!

But then I realized that next week is July.  I am totally confused as to how the days seem so long yet the months feel so short.  I have got to get motoring on my summer bucket list.  If you missed that post, you can read it here.  I am working hard on 3 of them.....and I have got to get some energy going on the other two.  Like you couldn't guess......I am way behind on the exercise one. Did you make a summer bucket list?  If so, here's to us getting one of our items completely checked off - like this weekend.  We can do it.  I believe in us.

Oh, but the good thing about next week being July is that it is time for QVC's Christmas in July.  It will actually start this weekend. Click here to take a peek at some of this year's Chistmas offerings. And if you want to sit back and enjoy,  just tune in to QVC on Saturday night at 9:00pm CST and enjoy the Christmas shows all weekend.

If you are not quite ready to think Christmas, enjoy these summer finds that are all on sale:


 Donna Ankle Skinny Jeans, Main, color, OPTIC WHITE
Kut fron the Kloth White Jeans
 Floral Print Shark Bite Hem Midi Dress, Main, color, POPPY
Floral dress

 Jersey Lounge Romper, Main, color, HULA STRIPE
Lounge Romper

 High Waist Wide Leg Pants, Main, color, TEAL OCEAN
Lerth Pants

Have a great weekend.  See you back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment