Monday, June 3, 2019

Surrendering - A Year of Prayer June Edition

Before I get to today's topic I want to say a BIG thanks for all the birthday wishes and entries for the Gift Cards.  So far it was the biggest number of entries we have ever had.  You girls love these three stores as much as I do.  So our two winners are

S. Erdner! 
and 
Olda P.!

I hope you enjoy your shopping experience.  I may have gone to all three stores on Saturday just to scope out a few things you might buy......there's lots of good stuff out there so Enjoy!!!!

Now onto our topic of the day.....So far I would say May wins the fastest month of the year.  It zoomed right out of here.  So we are now onto our June Prayer Focus.

Here is a reminder of our prayer plan for the year


If you still need to print the yearly plan, click here.

Our focus for the month of June is No Worries. Raise your hand if you need this one. If you didn't raise your hand, feel free to pray it for me. For a long time I have had several hobbies.....shopping, reading, worrying. While I am much better than I have been in the past, I can still jump down the worry rabbit hole with the best of them. This is going to be a great reminder for me to trust God and who I KNOW He is.

Here are our focus verses for June


If you want to print a copy of this month's verses, click here.

Thanks for joining in on this collective prayer

Here's to a worry free June!

Make it a great week, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment