Friday, April 6, 2018

Big Weekend Ahead

I have to say I am very excited about this weekend for three reasons:

First on my Agenda is the Sweet Pineapple Sidewalk sale.

If you are local, pay them a visit.  They are on Airport Rd and truly one of the cutest little stores.  It is one of those places I like to just go and wander around.  I never leave empty handed.  Several of the other stores in that little shopping center will also be having sidewalk sales.

Next, it is the return of one of my all time favorite shows Trading Spaces

The reboot will premiere on April 7th on TLC at 8:00 CST.



A decade ago when this show was on air the budget was $1000 per room.  Well now the designers get $2000.  Surely that translates into great design that has nothing to do with covering your neighbor's walls with hay.  Surely.  Lots of the previous cast will be returning.

If it were my house I would be hoping for

Genevieve Gorder


Vern Yip


or
Laurie Smith's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor and closeup

Laurie H. Smith

And I would cry if it were some of the others.  I am really looking forward to seeing

Ty Pennington again.  He is definitely my favorite carpenter.
And if they decide to ever bring Extreme Home Makeovers back.......I might just retire and watch tv the rest of my life.

So who would you have your fingers crossed for?  Did you have a favorite?  Or one you feared?  

Bring it on TLC, I will have popcorn popped and be on the couch under a throw enjoying the return of this great show.

And 

You know what I will be doing during commercial breaks......shopping the early access Target Hunter Collection.  If you missed that specific post click here to read the original post and click here to see some of my favorite picks. Remember Saturday begins early access for Target Redcard holders.  

If you know me, you know that I am not a credit card fan but Target offers a debit card. It ties directly to your checking account just like a bank debit card plus it gets you 5% off of every purchase and free shipping when ordering online.  If you open one in store just choose the debit option and you don't have any guilt about another credit card or worrying about another bill coming in the mail to pay.  I think it is a win win!

Have a great weekend.  I will talk to you on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment