Monday, April 16, 2018

Tax Day in a Different Way

I know a lot of people are not looking forward to tax day, but hey it is what it is and we may as well make the best of it.  So I wanted to think of things that started with T and A and X to share with you today but X is hard and I just couldn't, so I thought I would share with you things that start with I and R and S instead because it would be nice to have some pleasant thoughts when we think of IRS, right?

Ok, so first up things that start with I -

First something in the Intimate Apparel area

Main Image - Natori Bliss 3-Pack Cotton Briefs
Natori Bliss Cotton Briefs

I feel like these are made for grown ups - enough said.  They are comfortable, wash great and go smoothly under skirts and such.  I used to shop at a popular store we all know and love - but the last time I went in there the clerk treated me like I was out of my element, so I kind of broke up with them.  So now I order these and I am very happy with them. #middleageladiesrule


Initial Mugs
Main Image - Anthropologie Petal Palette Monogram Mug
Anthropolgie Initial Mug

I love a good mug and no one does them like Anthropologie, but I order them from Nordstrom because of the free shipping - plus they are the same price both places.

Lastly, Ice cream

Image result for magnum ice cream pint
Magnum Ice Cream Pints

What is better than a pint of ice cream......ice cream with an extra layer of chocolate that you have to squeeze to break the chocolate to get to the ice cream!!!!

Ok, so now onto R

First up something I have in my stack to Read
The Masterpiece
The Masterpiece



You know how you love an author so much you put off reading their new book because you already don't want it to be over......so this is in my stack to read and I am looking forward to it, but I need the anticipation to last a little longer.

Now here is a 2 pointer Reversible Rain Poncho

Rain Poncho

There are about 24 color options on this one so you are sure to find one that appeals to you.

And our last R - Ruffle Hem Dress
Women's Short Sleeve Ruffle Hem Tee Shirt Dress
Lands End Ruffle Hem Dress

This little tee shirt dress comes in regular and petite sizes, this stripe, solids and other prints.


And now for some fun S products -

First a Swimsuit Cover-up

Main Image - Becca Breezy Basics Cover-Up Dress
Becca Breezy Cover-up

I was going to show you a swimsuit but you know I like to keep it real and this is how I beach.....always in the cover-up.  And I think this one is cute.  Three color options here.

Next up some cute Sleepwear

Women's Pajama Set Total Comfort - Gilligan & O'Malley™ - image 1 of 2
Target 2-piece Set

Four color options in sizes XS - XXL and only $19.99.


Our last S has to be a great pair of sandals

Patrice Wedge Sandal
Franco Sarto Patrice

I couldn't resist this little black and white sandal.  It is slightly heavy so I won't be wearing these on a marathon shopping trip, but they will definitely be good for work.

So there you are, ladies, a different spin on the IRS......and if you are getting a refund maybe some of these things will be a fun little treat.

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment