Friday, April 20, 2018

Fun Finds in perhaps an unlikely place

You can say a lot of things about me but you cannot say that I am a shopping snob.....nope I will pretty much shop almost anywhere.  I can enjoy any retail establishment.....what can I say....I am just adaptable.  So today I want to share with you some new finds from the grocery store.

I know.  Most people are in and out, get what they need and head to the checkout as soon as possible.  Not me.  I enjoy a good browse session through the grocery store.  There's a lot of product in there.  Sometimes you just have to slow down and check it out.

Here a few things I have recently enjoyed finding in the Kroger grocery aisles.......


Sweet and salty is a favorite in my house.  We were already Cheez-it fans but now they have thrown in some caramel popcorn.  Why, yes, thank you very much I will indeed have a little more.


Who among us has not needed an individual cake to snack on while watching our favorite TV show?  These little mug treats are too cute.  Chocolate cakes, vanilla cakes, brownies, muffins....so many flavors.  They come four packs in each box.  You fix them in a mug in the microwave and all you have to add is water.  I think this is perfect because you don't have a whole cake sitting there that you feel like you have to eat......just the single serving......Winner!


You know how they serve the unlimited basket of fries at Red Robin and you ask for more and they literally bring out 6 fries in a basket.......well now you can go home and make a whole package and enjoy them a your leisure.


And remember my favorite popsicles the Outshine bars.....well now they are making a non-dairy ice cream.  They have two kinds.  One is made with yogurt and one is made with a banana base.  I am not a huge yogurt fan so I went with the banana base in the Sunrise Blend flavor.  Tasty and satisfies that little sweet craving with fewer calories.  I will be going back for more.  


This is not a food item but a good find all the same.  Secret is making this little purse size deodorant.  If you are familiar with the round eos lip balms, they are about the size of those.  You know how on mammogram day you can't put on deodorant until after the appointment.....well here you go -  a little deodorant for your purse.  Also good for gym bags, backpacks, etc.


Road Trip Bingo!!!!  You know what is better than a road trip.....a road trip with bingo!  Now this one is at Target in the Dollar Spot Section. But how fun would this be especially if there happened to be a little tote bag of prizes to hand out.

One last thing before I go - 

Kroger is currently running 4 times the fuel points on Gift Cards.  Make sure you download the digital coupon to your Kroger card and stock up.  Remember we are working on our Christmas lists plus Mother's Day and Graduations are next month.

Wishing you a great weekend.....with some browsing time in one of your favorite stores.

Talk to you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment