Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Fashion

I do hope you have had a great week.  A few sunny days snuck in there and they were wonderful!  I do this seasonal swap out in my closet and I have made the switch.....so I am in it to win it!  Yep, I am wearing the summer tops (maybe with a sweater) and I am wearing my sandals (but still with the sweater).....Anyway, the point is I am committed to the spring clothes and shoes.....It's almost May.  It is time.  Who's going to join me?

One of the fun things about switching out clothes, packing up sweaters, unpacking the light and bright stuff is that I always forget about some of the things I have.  So it is a sweet surprise to be reunited with some of these fun pieces.

Here are a few things I found and may have purchased to add to the spring/summer closet

First up, this little peplum top.

Main Image - BP. Peplum Tee
It is on a great sale right now for $14.90. It comes in a Black, White, Pale Blue and this Red Chili.  I know you all are not going to believe this but I got the Red Chili.  But I may go back and grab the white too.

And I picked up this little maxi
Main Image - Knit Maxi Dress

It comes in six color options and is only $38.90.  At only 5'4" I will have to hem it but I feel like it is worth it.  So if you are taller, it might just be perfect for you.

And if you like a maxi with sleeves



This is only $49 and looks super cute.

I have this next little top in the 3/4 sleeve version and I love it. So I think this sleeveless version would also be fun to have.  I am showing it to you in this solid so you can see the asymmetrical cut.

Main Image - Halogen® Drop Ruffle Tank Top (Regular & Petite)

But I really like it in some of the prints like this one

Main Image - Halogen® Drop Ruffle Tank Top (Regular & Petite)

You know what else is hard for me to resist this time of year........cute little clutches like these

Main Image - Steve Madden Resort Embellished Clutch
Steve Madden Resort Clutch on sale for $45


Women's Tassel Clutch - A New Day™ - image 1 of 2

A New Day Clutch $14.99

But if you need larger bag, check out this straw tote that has the unique feature of zipping across the top.


Two color options in this one.

Now finally, this weekend is the BIG Target Hunter collection roll out.  So here is the deal.  Target and I almost broke up last weekend when they only put 7 items in the early access sale.....but I am a girl of second chances so hopefully they can make it up to me.  Last weekend the early access rolled out at 3:00am CST.  So, yes, I am setting an alarm.  I am just going to get up and check if they items are available.  And I may purchase a few things if so.  I will also probably be at the store at 8:00 when they open.....just in case my on line shopping is not a complete success.  Maybe I will see you there.

Have a wonderful weekend, girls.  Talk to you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment