Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Do you have a Ronaldo Stack?

First let me show you my Ronald Stack


Ronaldo is a beautiful line of jewelry but with meaning.  The bracelets have meaningful names like The Trinity, The Power of Prayer, Serenity, etc.

Plus they are made in the USA.

I also have this pair of black onyx earrings

Image result for ronaldo black onyx earrings
They are super lightweight and I love them.

Now I am gushing about Ronaldo today because one of my favorite stores Sweet Pineapple is having a big event on this Thursday and Friday


You know how I like a good "one for you, one for me" opportunity.  Stop by and grab something for you and earn a little something for someone else.  It is the perfect opportunity to start or add to your collection plus get a gift for someone else.

I also really like buying a standard gift for someone.  If you have a daughter, daughter in law, friend, sister in law.....you get the idea.....wouldn't it be nice to know you are going to pick up a Ronaldo piece for them each year.  

I love the bracelets and may end up buying another, but I am definitely checking out the rings and earrings too.

Hope to see you at Sweet Pineapple tomorrow or Friday........




No comments:

Post a Comment