Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Fall Trunk Club Reveal

Remember how I signed up for Nordstrom's Trunk Club? I selected to get a trunk every 3 months so the beginning of every season I would get a little wardrobe boost.  If you want to see the first trunk reveal click here.  September brought me another trunk

Let's see what we received this month.

The first piece I tried on was this sweater knit dress


I liked it.  I actually could have loved it, but it was just a little more form fitting than I normally wear.  I could probably have worn it to a wedding or function, but I don't think I could have made it all day at  work simply because I could not suck in all day long......and I felt like I needed to be on constant inhale in this.  

Here's the black booties they sent me. 


Super duper cute......dare I say a little on the smokin' side.

I feel like so many of you could rock this next look.


The jeans are so soft and made to be that flare above the ankle.  The sweater is a pretty dark Burgundy and has dolman sleeves.  And click here for the Madewell shooties that I am wearing which I really loved.

Next up, was a cute little ivory shirt and a navy/ivory pencil skirt (it is by Boden but I can't find a link to it)



I really liked these but I have a top very similar already.  I am sure a fashion forward stylish girl could figure out how to wear this skirt in the fall, but I couldn't mentally get there.  But the fabric and fit were really nice.

Now this next sweater........is cashmere.


and I wanted to crawl up in it and take a nap.  It is luxuriously soft.  It is a pretty gray color and I LOVED it.  I paired it with the Nic and Zoe pull on pant they sent me and those same Madewell shooties.  This is my kind of outfit.


I also received this ruched sleeve blazer.



It is a rust color and I really liked it.  I thought it would be great with a cool pair of jeans and also with a dressier pant for work.  

This next blouse is a really pretty black based floral print


I had to grab a black cami that I already owned because it is super sheer.  But I loved the print and the fit.  It also has really fun sleeves.




Y'all, these are very high waisted and they have pleats.  I am 100% sure I had a pair of pants very similar to these about 25 years ago.  I paired these with a simple black tee and belt from my own closet.  I LOVED theses pants and I knew I would be keeping them for sure.

Oh I also received a 3 pack of my favorite undies......
Bliss 3-Pack Cotton Blend Briefs
Bliss 3-pack
I knew they were a keeper from first glance.  I have them linked here.........I will spare you the modeling.......you are very welcome, my friend, very welcome.

I love getting these trunks.  My next one will come in December and should be very wintery.

Try out this service if you like.  You just have to answer a few questions about your preferences.  You will receive an email with all the items they plan to send you.  You can decline any that you are not interested in.  I don't decline much because I think the whole point is trying out items that someone else selected for me.  You simply return those items that don't work for you and they charge  you for what you decide to keep.  

Here is a referral link if you decide to give it a try.

I am already excited for the next trunk.

See you back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment