Wednesday, September 4, 2019

New Restaurant - Char

I was intrigued by the Instagram Post of the new Char Restaurant before they ever hit town.  The food they posted was lovely, the atmosphere seemed fancy.  I stalked their Instagram until they finally opened.

Then I made plans to go pay them a visit

We went Sunday after Church for brunch.  They have a little 3 man band.  They were great. There is just something about live music and white tablecloths that make a meal even better.

The band is set up right in the entry

I do love some good piano music.

The staff is well trained, very attentive and knowledgeable.

We had french toast with sausage


Chicken and Waffles.....truly some of the best chicken I have ever had.


I forgot exactly what this was called but is was a breakfast sandwich with a fried egg on top and cheese grits.


and this was the chicken salad BLT.


We all sampled each other's dishes and were pleased with them all.

I thought the brunch prices were very reasonable.  We didn't have anything over $14.

I understand their dinner prices might be a little.....or a lot higher. 

Anyway, it is going to be a great little special occasion place or a brunch spot.

Give them a try and let me know what you have and how you like it.

See you back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment