Friday, September 6, 2019

Fall????

Anyone else ready for fall?  I am SO ready.  I love so much about it.....crisp weather, apples, pumpkins....I even love the colors of fall.....the golds, bronzes, oranges.  But honestly, the seven day forecast is kind of ruining the whole fall mood.  There are still so many 90 degree days ahead.


It's ok.....regardless of the weather I am mentally moving toward fall.  I am currently changing out all the candles to fall scents.  Oh speaking of candles

This almost never happens STart Today! Buy 2, get 2 free all candles lowest-priced items are free save $29-49 - SHOP 130 + options


Head over to Bath and Body and grab yourself two and get two free.

The stores are packed with all kinds of fall goodness.
How do they come up with new pumpkin styles every year? I mean they are pumpkins.....how can there be so many different shapes, colors, materials and features....they're pumpkins!!!!

Before I go into the stores, I am telling myself I don't need any pumpkins.  I have two bins in the attic.  I SHOULD not buy any more pumpkins.
But then I get in the store and


but no worries, I am holding firm.  I have practiced for this.  I can do this.

Now if you don't have two bins of pumpkins in the attic, might I suggest these sweater pumpkins

10in 3 Stack Plush Pumpkins Decor

or this one that lights up
9x9in Led Clear Pumpkin

Now here's something I don't have in the attic and therefore gave myself permission to purchase
Nite Nite Munki Munki Women's Halloween Print Notch Collar Pajama Set Big Candy - Gray - image 1 of 2
White Halloween PJs

Nite Nite Munki Munki Women's Halloween Print Notch Collar Pajama Set - Black - image 1 of 2
Black Halloween PJs


.....and Halloween is by far my least favorite holiday.  I can't help it.  I embrace themes and I do enjoy getting into the spirit of whatever is going on.

I hope you have a great weekend.  If you see me in the stores, just gently take my hand, speak in a soothing tone and lead me far, far away from the pumpkins.

My thanks in advance.

See you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment