Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Friday

Welcome to Friday, my friends! Who is ready for a weekend?

I hear you! I am totally ready.  I have some organizing plans in store for the weekend and I gotta tell you........ I am so excited about it.  I can purge like nobody's business.  We had a big yard sale last weekend so I got rid of quite a bit of stuff which means now I can do a final purge and organize.  It is really one of my favorite things to do.  I cannot tell you how well I sleep on the night I tidy up the garage or straighten out the kitchen "junk drawer" or color code a closet. So I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I hope to share some of these organizing projects soon, but one is pretty major and it is just taking me awhile.......but I feel like it is going to be worth it.

In the meantime don't miss out on a few of these deals this weekend

Nordstrom is having a bonus point event
Bonus Points Event
Now–October 1. Members: 5 Points per dollar | Cardmembers: 10 Points per dollar

If you need something, now is a good time to grab it.

Also, the skincare line I use is also having a good sale




There is often a 20% off sale but this is like 33% off......so I am definitely stocking up on the products I use daily

Sheer Renewal Cream
Sheer Renewal Cream

Radiant Cleansing Balm

If you have not tried the line, definitely pick up the Discovery Kit
Discovery Collection / $150 Value
Discovery Kit

This is a great way to try out some of her best products or get yourself some great sizes to travel with.

I have had a skin struggle for years....like 35 years.  I have been using these products for a little over a year now and my skin is truly the best I ever remember it being.  I am going to grab my basics and try out a few products for the first time.

I wish you a wonderful weekend and hope you are doing something that makes you sleep well too.

See you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment