Friday, September 13, 2019

Shopping.....made even better

I have talked several times about how I love grocery shopping.  I have a routine.....I get in the zone. One of the things I do to enjoy the experience to the max is I go straight to the deli area, make myself a coke and enjoy it as I peruse the aisles filling my list.

I ordered myself one of these from Amazon


Y'all, it is a drink holder designed to fit on the shopping cart.  Yes, please and thank you.  Before I was living like a caveman......just propping my drink in the basket and periodically balancing it with my hand.  Well not anymore.

You get two of these for $12.99 and they are on prime so you can get free shipping.  There is also a set of four for $19.99.

I took a quick picture of me with my soda holder in action.

And yes, that is my grocery list on the clipboard.  I am still doing emeals.  I am currently doing the low carb plan and we are loving it.  If you want to give emeals a try just cick here for a free two week trial or to sign up.

Now back to my cup holder.  Here it is up close........pay no attention to those pringles in the cart.  I don't know who put those there.




Now if a fountain drink is not your thing maybe you like to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while shopping.  I think this little drink holder may be just the thing you need to add to your shopping experience.  

Who knew shopping could get better????!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment