Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday Fashions - Downton Abbey Edition

Well today is the day the Downton Abbey Film will debut in theaters.  If you have never watched the show, I suggest you go by the grocery store, stock up on good snacks and spend your weekend watching all 52 episodes.  Listen, it is totally worth it.

Then you can get yourself ready to go to theater and watch the movie.

When the series ended I may have grieved a bit.  I am so excited to get one more dose of some of my favorite characters and story lines.

I hear several people are going in Downton Abbey Fashion to see the movie.  If you are so inclined, here's a few items you might pick up..

VIJIV Women's Vintage 1920s Midi Flapper Dress V Neck Long Bias Cut Sleeveless with Flutter Sleeves Bowknot Roaring 20s Great Gatsby Dresses Burgundy
Vintage 1920s dress
It is vintage 1920's but I also think it would be just a pretty dress....and the color is gorgeous.

Flapper dress

This one also comes in grey, black and navy.  So, yes, your whole group could go in different colors of the same dress......tempting isn't it?

Or maybe you'd like to just jazz up something you already own.....
Fascinator

There are over 36 colors and variations to choose from and they are under $10.

Now if you want to go full speed
BABEYOND 1920s Vintage Peacock Sequined Dress Gatsby Fringed Flapper Dress Roaring 20s Party Dress (Gold WineRed, XL)
Gatsby Dress

All of these finds are under $50....so a slight investment but, hey, maybe you need something snazzy to hand out candy in or to wear to a Halloween party.  Two for one!

Now don't forget.....head to Sweet Pineapple and grab yourself some Ronaldo.  I may have picked up a few things on Thursday

Sorry, I can't show you what's in the boxes because some are gifts.  And I may have abandoned my "one for you, one for me" approach and gone with more of a "two for me, one for you" plan.

Have a great weekend, I will meet you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment